There is a lot of difference between the window price and the out-door price.IN used cars THEY are trying to sell you things you really don't need, but the worst thing about that is that they don't even tell you what are you buying.

When u ask for an explanation, they act disrespectfully. EVEN THE MANANGER WERE DISRECPECFUL. THIS IS NOT WORTHY. THEY WOULD MAKE YOU HAVE A BAD DAY.

It is a WAIST OF TIME AND PATIENCE. NEXT time I WONT EVEN THINK of get close to Lipton Toyota car dealership.

Never AGAIN.!!COMPLETELY LACK OF RESPECT!.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lipton Toyota. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lipton Toyota.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Lipton Toyota to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lipton Toyota?

Comments

Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more